- Make sure your employment, asset and personal information is correct on your loan application.
- Be prepared to account for non payroll deposits into each account you plan to use toward your transaction.
- Respond to any requests from your loan officer promptly.
- Continue to make all of your payments on time.
- Don’t apply for any new credit or financing of any kind. Don’t co-sign on a loan, either.
- Don’t have any inquiries made on your credit report.
- Don’t raise red flags to the underwriters -such as co-signing on another person’s loan or changing your name and address.
- Don’t make changes to your name, address, job or income.
- Don’t spend your closing costs.
Guild Mortgage Company; Equal Housing Opportunity; NMLS 3274. We are licensed to do business in the state of Arizona. AZ BK#0018883; AZ BKBR 0018986; Branch NMLS 156371. All loans are subject to underwriter approval, and are subject to change without notice.