Homeownership is a great responsibility.
But it comes with many benefits.
- Equity – Every rent payment builds your landlord’s equity, while every mortgage payment builds yours.
- A Financial Cushion – Your equity can be tapped via a home equity loan for anything from home improvements to college tuition.
- Potentially lower monthly housing costs. In some markets, your mortgage payment could be lower than your rent.
- Appreciating Value – Your home can increase in value over time, building your equity and increasing your net worth.
- Tax Benefits – As a homeowner, you can deduct mortgage interest and property taxes from your income. – Talk to your tax professional for details
- Level Payments – You’ll never have a rent increase again. With a fixed mortgage, your payments remain the same throughout the like of the loan.
Guild Mortgage Company; Equal Housing Opportunity; NMLS 3274. We are licensed to do business in the state of Arizona. AZ BK#0018883; AZ BKBR 0018986; Branch NMLS 156371. All loans are subject to underwriter approval, and are subject to change without notice.